Monday, February 9, 2009

wish list

I've come across some great books, that I want to list so in the future you have a reference to incase I need a gift of some sort ;)

Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher
Sex Drugs and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman
My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler
Teleshop by Augusten Bourroughs
Fake Liar Cheat by Tod Goldberg
Dreamworld by Jane Goldman
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
ALL of the Megan Mccafferty books, Sloppy First, Second Helpings, Charmed Thirds, and Fourth Comings ( I used to own the first 3 books and read them till the pages wore thin but I forget who I loaned them to and now I want them back!)
A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
American Psycho and Less than Zero both by Bret Easton Ellis
The Center of Everything by Laura Morairty


that'll do for now

No comments:

Post a Comment