Wednesday, February 11, 2009

if only if only

You know what I don't like? Telling myself I'm not going to do something, and then doing it. "your not going to spend money today..". I do.
"your not going to eat mcdonalds or any fastfood today.." I do that too.
" your not going to talk to a certain person because you realize how big of a jerk they are and you don't need it.." And I do that too.
But what I hate more is telling myself I'm not going to do something, and then HAVING to do it.. I ran out of gas, thus spending money for it. My blood sugar got low and I got off work too late to make something at home, thus fastfood it is. I do good not talking to a person for a certain amount of time allllmost on the brink of just deleting a phone number, and then they call me. text me. email me, thus having to be nice and chat back.
I wish I could be more specific, but I won't allow myself to.

I need a paper journal.

on a side note, I my dream love life would be a cross between Pam and Jim's in The Office (I know I know I'm obsessed but it truly is tearjerking listening Jim talk about Pam) annnnnd The Beatles "something in the way she moves" song. (We can thank good ole George Harrison for it)

No comments:

Post a Comment