Friday, January 30, 2009

i never gave a damn about the weather, and it never gave a damn about me.



excuse me, but does this look/sound like what we here in bradenton have been getting all week? No. why the heck today? thanks mother nature.


A penny saved is a penny earned. I hate pennies, but it seems like I'm starting to become a magnet for change..its the only currency I have lately. Dear Lord, please let me save enough to move. I'm in dire need for a different atmosphere.
My dreams are back! This whole week I've had endless nights of dream after dream after dream. It feels good. Last night was a bit weird with old old friends in it regarding situations that are too weird for me to even write about, the night before I dreamt that andy bernard died in a racecar accident. (I won't go into detail, but my office obsession has hit an all time high) the truth is, I've seriously missed waking up with a hell of a story to tell.

I wonder if anyone else out there dreams like I do.
come on summer, hurry up and get here...

No comments:

Post a Comment