Saturday, January 31, 2009

Free Week



This week has been nothing but Free. Wednesday was the Free Fall Out Boy show at State Theatre. As you can see in the picture, Sam and I made it in the shots they took for it. Friday I got free tickets to the NFL Experience event at Raymond James. What an event that was, although I'm not hardcore into sports (i.e. I don't want to stand in line for hours to get an autograph, I don't want to take a picture of the Vince Lombaro Trophy or whatever the name of it is, and I don't want to learn about all the different types of footballs,clothing,shoes, etc the football players wear) but after the run around at the event, we got to take advantage of more free stuff at The Prospect/Acafool show. (yes.. same stage, one right after the other). Free pizza, family guy seasons, shirts, drinks and more. Other than the weather feeling below freezing..it was a good time.

I hope my life continues to be full of free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment